Saturday, November 22, 2008

Latest Results

I have not blogged in a while about my poker playing, but not for lack of playing. When I fist started playing at Titan Poker I ended up losing a bit of money...about 3 Euros total (I play at the very lowest level No Limit tables), but I recently started winning some back. I dropped from 20 Euros to 17, but I am back up over 18 now. Normally I am in the money, but maybe 3 or 4 games in 10 I miss out.
Also, at the beginning I had difficulty doing any better than second or third. This is not overly surprising, as head-to-head play is very different from group play. Some of my upcoming posts will cover the various phases of the tournaments. Again, at this time I am only playing Sit'n'go tournaments, which are elimination-style games (No Limit Holdem in this case).

No comments: